Thank you to everyone who has kindly donated to our Charity – your generosity makes a real difference to local children and their families
Make a Donation
You can make a donation through our JustGiving page or by cheque.
If you are thinking about making a donation here is some information you may wish to know.
You can direct your donation to a specific area which can be:
- paediatrics in A&E, Holly Ward and the Special Care Baby Unit at Hinchingbrooke Hospital
- children being nursed in the community
- parents and
- front-line staff.
Or you can leave it to us to ensure your money is used where it is most needed and in this case, if you are paying by cheque, please leave the back of the cheque blank.
Please make your cheque payable to “Huntingdonshire Children’s Charity” and send to Dreamdrops Charity Administrator, Dreamdrops, Unit 7/8, Meadow Lane, St. Ives PE27 4LG marking clearly on the back where you would like your donation to go.
Please include your address so that we can write to thank you for your donation and also send you information on the Gift Aid Scheme.
The ‘dreamdrops’ Fundraising Committee are very grateful to all those people that donate to the charity by sending cheques in the post or through our Justgiving Site.
Current Focus For Fundraising
The charity’s current focus is on raising funds for:
- a mobile 3D Pain distraction unit for paediatrics in A&E, with another one about to be delivered.
- 2 new storage cupboards for toys in Children’s Outpatients Reception, and an art easel for Holly Ward.
- providing a new programme for children who have to carry out daily physiotherapy sessions to assist their breathing.
- developing The Collins Club.
- supporting the updating of A&E for paediatrics and
- the refurbishment of SCBU which is due to start soon.
Want to hold a fundraising event?
There are lots of ways you can help us by raising money – at work, at school or with community groups and the Fundraising office will be please to help. If you would like to help us with our events that would be great, just providing a raffle prize is a big help. If you have any ideas or suggestions for our fundraising please let us know. See our Contact page for details.